I have a lot, A LOT, of new work to show. I'd been struggling through June with bad weather, home office, then returning to the office, but I have gotten some new work to show!
Things I've worked on are a Volks DDH-10, Dream Valley Ann in tan, Angell Studio Cassie, Impldoll Colin, two Goblin Tales Baby Mosslings, and my Dollzone Mann. I also got the Resinsoul Twilight commission continued, but I will post those in a separate post.
Anyway, without further ado, onto the pictures under the break!
Since the last post, I had a couple more commissions trickle in, and I was able to squeeze one of my own dolls in while working on them! So today I have for showing the redo on a Goblin Tales Mossling in fall colors as his body blush flaked off, and the face up on my Dream Valley Ann.
Without further ado, onto some pictures under the read more break!
Whew, finally got some commissions in and managed to finish a multipart one already! I only got to show the Goblin Tales Mossling spring edition that I painted for a dear friend of mine.
Without further ado, onto some pictures. The FYI will come at the end!
I poured a lot of work into this little critter, in fact I devoted most of yesterday to painting him. My friend asked for a little lady bug on his face, which I loved. So of course I had to make it look like the lady bug would travel along the face haha.
Now for the FYI:
With January over and it officially being February for a few days, I raised my price points by €5 each for basic work. It's been over a year since I increased my prices last and I feel my added experience and skill warrants a higher price.
This is only for new commissions, not ones where I've already given a quote. Those I will honor of course.
That is all for now, until next time!
I was a busy bee these past few days. I managed to paint and finish up a commission that included a body blush and 5 face plates! The doll is a Goblin Tales Mossling in dark tan and orange. I still have more to work on for the client, like a pair of wings I sculpted and cast, but that is my goal for today.
Without further ado, onto some pictures!
Whew! There we go, all 5 faceplates plus the body. The body was all dark tan other than the lower arm pieces, so I had to paint the belly leaf and the inside of the ears lighter so I could match it to the faceplates. He's a little Autumn spirit, and I'm so glad I got to work on one of these cuties.
That is all from me for now, hopefully I'll have more work to show tomorrow!
Iza's Face Ups
Welcome to the blog area of my site. Here you get to see my progress shots and the such of what I work on. Also I post news here. Enjoy!
To Do List: