I have been really slacking on the Faceup front of posting in the blog here, as I've been suffering from a severe case of burnout in all aspects of life...
The last two months I got a bit of work done (mostly in November, as December has had a lot of downs and only a few ups), so I need to post those here. I will split the work into several blog posts over the next couple posts.
Today I will show a Paper & Sakura Kazarai, Doll Leaves Ida, and a Xaga Doll Laurel.
Without further ado, onto some pictures under the break!
This weekend I was able to finish both the modded Doll Leaves Laura, and the repaint on the Dollmore Dollpire Shiloh along with her hands. I'm pleased with both their end results! The DS Laura I first modded fangs onto (quite a feat with how small the head is!) and then gave her a face up. That head is literally the size of a grape! The Dollmore Shiloh needed a full body and head wipe, a restringing, manicure, face up, and I restored her 10 year old fullset wig.
Without further ado, onto some pictures under the read more cut!
I've had a busy couple of days where I cranked out a couple commissions, and started on another! I cleaned, sueded, restrung, and blushed a Doll Chateau K-01 body, cleaned and face upped another Dollzone Dale (human bodied this time), and modded some fangs onto a Doll Leaves Laura who will get face upped in the next few days! I'm excited to show the new work!
Without further ado, onto some pictures under the cut!
It's been a little bit since I've last posted, sorry about that! I did manage to complete the face up on the Doll Leaves Alisa with the fang mod I did, and I started blushing the Miracle Doll MSD Girl body.
Sadly the weather's been crap so it's been slow progress on the body blush and the Pipas.
Without further ado, onto some pictures!
So here's the Doll Leaves Alisa, in all her vampiric gothic beauty! She was a lot of fun to paint, and her eye makeup shimmers blue. I've really been cranking out gothic face ups lately!
I don't have much more to show or report, as I'm still working on the Miracle Doll MSD girl body and need to seal the Pipas so that I can blush/paint those as well.
I'm hopeful the weather is better tomorrow, or within this week so that I can finish up the commissions I have on me currently.
That's all from me for now, until next time!
First of all, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who partook in my birthday sale, and who has commissioned me outside of it too! You guys rock and make this passion and hobby of mine possible!
Anyway, I managed to get a good start on all the commissions I still have currently on me! One is a Doll in Mind Benetia on a Miracel Doll MSD girl body, both in white skin, but I've only got the face up done so far. I also started working on the Doll Leaves Alisa by modding some fangs onto her per the client's request. I managed to finish up the body blush on the Crobidoll R-Line Evolve body in normal skin and sent him and his head back home!
Without further ado, onto some pictures!
First up is the Crobidoll body, he's an older one so I had to do some extra pink blushing along the hands and neck to make him match better to his newer head. I'm glad he's done and I'm hoping the client will like the work in person too!
After getting permission from the client, I also gave his bangs a trim, as they covered his lovely eyes!
Then here we have the Doll in Mind Benetia in white skin. She was fun to bloody-up! Her Miracle Doll body will get a similar treatment! The eyes were made by me too (acrylic bases with digitally drawn and then printed irises), now she's extra spooky!
Then here's the Doll Leaves Alisa in normal skin with her fang mod so far. She's gonna be a gothic beauty as well! No blood though on her.
And last, but certainly not least, are the three 3D printed Pipa instruments I'm going to paint for a client. I assembled them so far and glued everything in place, so now all that's left is sealing and painting!
So much fun work still ahead of me. That's all from me for now, until next time!
It's been a looooong week for me work wise so it felt good to work on dolls today a bit! I mostly did modding work, I'm hoping to actually face up tomorrow!
I finally dyed the Ringdoll Fat Happiness to a nice chocolate tan color. It didn't turn out very even, but it's still decent for my first time dyeing a doll. I had already sanded him completely as he had a previous dye job that hadn't gone too well. The client is happy with the dye job, so now I can finally give him a face up!
What amazed me the most with the Fat Happiness is that he's a lot bigger than I thought! He's a large YoSD! Either way, I used iDye Poly in brown to get him this color. I kept increasing the timer to get all the pieces the same color roughly! It's amazing how different he looks from when he first arrived to me.
Then here's the other doll I modded today, a Resinsoul Mei in light tan/coffee color. The client only wanted me to give her fangs, they are going to try their hand at giving her a face up themselves. I was happy to do the mod for them. Once the fangs cure fully I'm going to clean up the grey on the lip.
That's it for now from me, until next time!
Iza's Face Ups
Welcome to the blog area of my site. Here you get to see my progress shots and the such of what I work on. Also I post news here. Enjoy!
To Do List: