I was finally able to work on the patch job on the chin and lips of a little puki puki faceplate. The lips were chipped and the chin was scruffed off a bit, so I cleaned that up, wiped the lips with rubbing alcohol and a q-tip and then set to work.
I'm happy with the end result. Only the lips are mine, everything else was already there. Puki Puki heads are so puny to work on! Grape head indeed.
She's going home tomorrow since today I got class until 6pm and the post office closes at about 5pm.
Iza's Face Ups
Welcome to the blog area of my site. Here you get to see my progress shots and the such of what I work on. Also I post news here. Enjoy!
To Do List: