New Face Up! DC Snow Nymph
I finally received my new doll on Friday and I couldn't wait to paint her yesterday so I did. I tried a different sealant, Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish, rather than MSC as I'm running low on it (I'm down to one can). I would buy more but I'm trying to stow money away for my upcoming wedding next month.
The Army Painter sealant feels a lot softer than MSC and has a little less tooth. It takes a little longer to dry, but has a very satin-like textured finish. I can't decide if I like it or not.
Anyway, onto some detail shots!
I'm still really proud of this face up, the freckles took about 4-5 tries to get right. I'm so thrilled with her still, I just want to take her everywhere!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Iza's Face Ups
Welcome to the blog area of my site. Here you get to see my progress shots and the such of what I work on. Also I post news here. Enjoy!
To Do List: