Since I'm still waiting on my next commissions to come in, I decided to repaint a head I modded ages ago for my wife. The head is a Dollzone April, who I modded from open-eyed to dreaming. It was my first eye mod ever, so it's not perfect, but it looks good enough!
Without further ado, onto some pictures!
My wife has always wanted me to match her face up to the default on her normal Dollzone April. I had to try and color match, which let me tell you is difficult without an airbrush, to cover the mods. She turned out a little dark, but it's hard to tell in pictures. I'm already plotting how I'd redo this face up down the line.
Here you can see the original face up I slapped on her on the left. It was very pretty, but not quite what my wife wanted. It only took me 3-4 years to redo the head. It was low priority since my wife rarely plays with her dolls anymore, but I was itching to paint something, so she was grabbed out of the parts drawer, haha!
I will end this post with a comparison picture of the two Dollzone April heads. On the left is the modded one, on the right is the un-modded one with default face up that I added freckles to.
Until next time!
Iza's Face Ups
Welcome to the blog area of my site. Here you get to see my progress shots and the such of what I work on. Also I post news here. Enjoy!
To Do List: