I finally finished working on the Sweet Dolls Fairy Alexa the other day and finally documented the work. I'm just worried about getting it back to the owner because I have no contact info for her. She handed her to me at the last doll meet, and I tried to get the day off from work for the next one, but I was denied. So now I need to try and get one of my local friends who can go to take her with and return her to the owner (she already paid me).
Now for some pictures!
In other news, a pipe burst in two places in my apartment the other day, so a lot of my stuff is MIA in the mess from shoving everything into one corner. The radiator spewed hot water all over the carpet, so currently we have a giant hold in our wall, and a flying carpet due to it being dried now. So art is on hold for now, but I do have all my face up stuff accounted for so that shouldn't be a problem.
It's also bitter cold again, so I'm going to have a hard time getting the DC Dolores done with the college being closed today to non-students. I kinda need that so I can spray MSC safely. I might try the airbrush method since I have one, just no clue how to use it!
Iza's Face Ups
Welcome to the blog area of my site. Here you get to see my progress shots and the such of what I work on. Also I post news here. Enjoy!
To Do List: