Well, sadly I wasn't quite as productive this month as last as I had waaaay too much going on in my personal life, but at least I did get things done.
This weekend I was going to be a lean mean painting machine, but my body decided otherwise, or rather my head (3 day migraine for the lose). At least I did get one face up done on an Angell-Studio Dina. I'm really proud of it because I managed to do it while having a raging migraine.
Anyway, onto some pictures!
The eyebrows alone took me over an hour to get right. White eyebrows are some of the hardest for me to do because my white pastels don't like to stick very well, or show up after I seal. So I have to free hand the eyebrow hairs completely without a base. I kept wiping them off and redoing them.
I'm also glad with this face up that I could show that I can apply piercings to dolls as well. These are just glued on, but I do have a pin vice with which I can drill holes through the ears of dolls. I stock rings and tiny balls in gold and silver currently. I did order some tiny tiny spikes as well off of ebay recently, but those I gotta wait on still at least a month!
That's all from me for now, hopefully I'll be able to show new work soon!
Iza's Face Ups
Welcome to the blog area of my site. Here you get to see my progress shots and the such of what I work on. Also I post news here. Enjoy!
To Do List: